The IU Center for Bioethics maintained a blog for the PredictER program, which featured news and opinion from people working within PredictER and people working with issues that PredictER addressed. The blog is now inactive as the PredictER program has ended, but an archive of the PredictER blog can be found here.
- The IU Center for Bioethics is hosting three speakers in the next month to discuss ethics related to precision heal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- TREATs presentation on today at 1:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for The Right To Try Act: An Overview and Update" by Jane H… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett has been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett hsa been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- Dr. Bill Tierney will speak on Friday, Feb. 9, 2-3 PM, on: “An Ethical Approach to Healthcare through Focusing o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago