The IU Center for Bioethics maintained a blog for the PredictER program, which featured news and opinion from people working within PredictER and people working with issues that PredictER addressed. The blog is now inactive as the PredictER program has ended, but an archive of the PredictER blog can be found here.
- On Dec. 7, the Center for Bioethics is hosting Kyle Brothers MD, PhD, speaking at noon on the topic: “Can Precisio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 3 months ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 3 months ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 5 months ago