Indiana Bioethics is the blog of the Indiana University Center for Bioethics (IUCB). We post news and other items of interest to our constituents at this site. To learn more about the IUCB, please visit our website at www.bioethics.iu.edu — Jere Odell, Editor.
- On Dec. 7, the Center for Bioethics is hosting Kyle Brothers MD, PhD, speaking at noon on the topic: “Can Precisio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 3 months ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 3 months ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 5 months ago