Indiana Bioethics is the blog of the Indiana University Center for Bioethics (IUCB). We post news and other items of interest to our constituents at this site. To learn more about the IUCB, please visit our website at www.bioethics.iu.edu — Jere Odell, Editor.
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 1 week ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 2 weeks ago
- @SenToddYoung - Please oppose the Senate health care bill. Work with Democrats to fix Affordable Care Act 1 month ago
- Dr. Kim Quaid will present "Research Misconduct" on June 29, from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. in Center for Bioethics Conference Room, HITS 3139. 1 month ago
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 month ago