What do YOU know about health reform? Are you prepared for November 4th? Join the fray and form an opinion on October 29, 2008 at Framing the Issues on the Left & Right: A Debate on Health Reform. ON THE LEFT is Aaron Carroll, MD, MS, IU Center for Bioethics and Professor of Pediatrics at the IU School of Medicine. ON THE RIGHT is David Hyman, JD, MD, Professor of Law and Medicine at the University of Illinois. The debate will run from 4:00-5:00 PM in the Inlow Hall Wynne Courtroom with a reception to follow in the Atrium.
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 day ago
- Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00-3:00 p.m. Glick Eye Institute-103 1 week ago
- Monday, June 12 - 12:00 noon - "Ethical Issues Raised by Pervasive Health Data Sharing" - T.J., Kasperbauer, Ph.D. - HITS Building 3139 2 weeks ago
- Jane Hartsock, JD., Asst. Professor, Medical Humanities will present "Authorship: What's old is new again" on Thursday, June 1 at 12:00 pm 1 month ago
- On May 19, Dr. Michael J. Barry will present Early Detection of Prostate Cancer, 2017: Let Well-Informed Men Help Decide. 304 Emerson Hall 1 month ago