What do YOU know about health reform? Are you prepared for November 4th? Join the fray and form an opinion on October 29, 2008 at Framing the Issues on the Left & Right: A Debate on Health Reform. ON THE LEFT is Aaron Carroll, MD, MS, IU Center for Bioethics and Professor of Pediatrics at the IU School of Medicine. ON THE RIGHT is David Hyman, JD, MD, Professor of Law and Medicine at the University of Illinois. The debate will run from 4:00-5:00 PM in the Inlow Hall Wynne Courtroom with a reception to follow in the Atrium.
- The IU Center for Bioethics is hosting three speakers in the next month to discuss ethics related to precision heal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- TREATs presentation on today at 1:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for The Right To Try Act: An Overview and Update" by Jane H… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett has been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett hsa been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Dr. Bill Tierney will speak on Friday, Feb. 9, 2-3 PM, on: “An Ethical Approach to Healthcare through Focusing o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago