What do YOU know about health reform? Are you prepared for November 4th? Join the fray and form an opinion on October 29, 2008 at Framing the Issues on the Left & Right: A Debate on Health Reform. ON THE LEFT is Aaron Carroll, MD, MS, IU Center for Bioethics and Professor of Pediatrics at the IU School of Medicine. ON THE RIGHT is David Hyman, JD, MD, Professor of Law and Medicine at the University of Illinois. The debate will run from 4:00-5:00 PM in the Inlow Hall Wynne Courtroom with a reception to follow in the Atrium.
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 1 month ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 1 month ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 3 months ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 3 months ago