On October 7, 2008 Eric Meslin, PhD, was one of the lead debaters discussing six hot topics relevant to the progress of Europe’s biotechnology sector. The EuroBio House of Commons Debates are conducted with “all the pomp, deference and carnage of the British politics”. EuroBio 2008 was billed as “THE Life Sciences Event of the European Union Presidency”. The event was held at the Palais des Congrès conference centre in Paris, France.
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 1 month ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 1 month ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 3 months ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 3 months ago