On April 23, 2008 IUCB Director, Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D. was awarded the Chevalier de l‘Ordre National du Mérite [Knight of the National Order of Merit] by the French Government. The insignia was presented at the French Embassy in Washington D.C. by the French Ambassador to the United States, Pierre Vimont (see photo). The Chevalier is an Order of Chivalry by the President of French Republic, founded on December 3, 1963 by President Charles de Gaulle and is given for distinguished civil and military achievements. Dr. Meslin was made a Chevalier for his contributions to bioethics policy in France over the past 10 years.
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 day ago
- Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00-3:00 p.m. Glick Eye Institute-103 1 week ago
- Monday, June 12 - 12:00 noon - "Ethical Issues Raised by Pervasive Health Data Sharing" - T.J., Kasperbauer, Ph.D. - HITS Building 3139 2 weeks ago
- Jane Hartsock, JD., Asst. Professor, Medical Humanities will present "Authorship: What's old is new again" on Thursday, June 1 at 12:00 pm 1 month ago
- On May 19, Dr. Michael J. Barry will present Early Detection of Prostate Cancer, 2017: Let Well-Informed Men Help Decide. 304 Emerson Hall 1 month ago