On April 23, 2008 IUCB Director, Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D. was awarded the Chevalier de l‘Ordre National du Mérite [Knight of the National Order of Merit] by the French Government. The insignia was presented at the French Embassy in Washington D.C. by the French Ambassador to the United States, Pierre Vimont (see photo). The Chevalier is an Order of Chivalry by the President of French Republic, founded on December 3, 1963 by President Charles de Gaulle and is given for distinguished civil and military achievements. Dr. Meslin was made a Chevalier for his contributions to bioethics policy in France over the past 10 years.
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 1 week ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 2 weeks ago
- @SenToddYoung - Please oppose the Senate health care bill. Work with Democrats to fix Affordable Care Act 1 month ago
- Dr. Kim Quaid will present "Research Misconduct" on June 29, from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. in Center for Bioethics Conference Room, HITS 3139. 1 month ago
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 month ago