On April 23, 2008 IUCB Director, Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D. was awarded the Chevalier de l‘Ordre National du Mérite [Knight of the National Order of Merit] by the French Government. The insignia was presented at the French Embassy in Washington D.C. by the French Ambassador to the United States, Pierre Vimont (see photo). The Chevalier is an Order of Chivalry by the President of French Republic, founded on December 3, 1963 by President Charles de Gaulle and is given for distinguished civil and military achievements. Dr. Meslin was made a Chevalier for his contributions to bioethics policy in France over the past 10 years.
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 1 month ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 1 month ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 3 months ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 3 months ago