On April 23, 2008 IUCB Director, Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D. was awarded the Chevalier de l‘Ordre National du Mérite [Knight of the National Order of Merit] by the French Government. The insignia was presented at the French Embassy in Washington D.C. by the French Ambassador to the United States, Pierre Vimont (see photo). The Chevalier is an Order of Chivalry by the President of French Republic, founded on December 3, 1963 by President Charles de Gaulle and is given for distinguished civil and military achievements. Dr. Meslin was made a Chevalier for his contributions to bioethics policy in France over the past 10 years.
- The IU Center for Bioethics is hosting three speakers in the next month to discuss ethics related to precision heal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- TREATs presentation on today at 1:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for The Right To Try Act: An Overview and Update" by Jane H… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett has been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett hsa been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Dr. Bill Tierney will speak on Friday, Feb. 9, 2-3 PM, on: “An Ethical Approach to Healthcare through Focusing o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago