In an episode of Sound Medicine (April 7, 2008), Alan Breier, MD, Chief medical officer for Eli Lilly & Company joined the hosts Barbara Lewis and Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D., Director, IU Center for Bioethics, to discuss what is being done to improve access to essential medicines to poorer countries and undeveloped populations. Next month ( May 4, 2008 ) Meslin broadens the discussion in an interview with Carrie Rouse, an IU School of Medicine student and a member of the advocacy group Universities Allied for Essential Medicines.
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 day ago
- Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00-3:00 p.m. Glick Eye Institute-103 1 week ago
- Monday, June 12 - 12:00 noon - "Ethical Issues Raised by Pervasive Health Data Sharing" - T.J., Kasperbauer, Ph.D. - HITS Building 3139 2 weeks ago
- Jane Hartsock, JD., Asst. Professor, Medical Humanities will present "Authorship: What's old is new again" on Thursday, June 1 at 12:00 pm 1 month ago
- On May 19, Dr. Michael J. Barry will present Early Detection of Prostate Cancer, 2017: Let Well-Informed Men Help Decide. 304 Emerson Hall 1 month ago