In an episode of Sound Medicine (April 7, 2008), Alan Breier, MD, Chief medical officer for Eli Lilly & Company joined the hosts Barbara Lewis and Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D., Director, IU Center for Bioethics, to discuss what is being done to improve access to essential medicines to poorer countries and undeveloped populations. Next month ( May 4, 2008 ) Meslin broadens the discussion in an interview with Carrie Rouse, an IU School of Medicine student and a member of the advocacy group Universities Allied for Essential Medicines.
- The IU Center for Bioethics is hosting three speakers in the next month to discuss ethics related to precision heal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- TREATs presentation on today at 1:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for The Right To Try Act: An Overview and Update" by Jane H… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett has been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett hsa been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Dr. Bill Tierney will speak on Friday, Feb. 9, 2-3 PM, on: “An Ethical Approach to Healthcare through Focusing o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago