In an episode of Sound Medicine (April 7, 2008), Alan Breier, MD, Chief medical officer for Eli Lilly & Company joined the hosts Barbara Lewis and Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D., Director, IU Center for Bioethics, to discuss what is being done to improve access to essential medicines to poorer countries and undeveloped populations. Next month ( May 4, 2008 ) Meslin broadens the discussion in an interview with Carrie Rouse, an IU School of Medicine student and a member of the advocacy group Universities Allied for Essential Medicines.
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 1 month ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 1 month ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 3 months ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 3 months ago