In an episode of Sound Medicine (April 7, 2008), Alan Breier, MD, Chief medical officer for Eli Lilly & Company joined the hosts Barbara Lewis and Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D., Director, IU Center for Bioethics, to discuss what is being done to improve access to essential medicines to poorer countries and undeveloped populations. Next month ( May 4, 2008 ) Meslin broadens the discussion in an interview with Carrie Rouse, an IU School of Medicine student and a member of the advocacy group Universities Allied for Essential Medicines.
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 1 week ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 2 weeks ago
- @SenToddYoung - Please oppose the Senate health care bill. Work with Democrats to fix Affordable Care Act 1 month ago
- Dr. Kim Quaid will present "Research Misconduct" on June 29, from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. in Center for Bioethics Conference Room, HITS 3139. 1 month ago
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 month ago