The Center congratulates Margaret Gaffney, MD, who was among the nominees named by students at the Indiana University School of Medicine for the 2008 AAMC Humanism in Medicine Award. This honor recognizes faculty members who embody “the importance of humanistic qualities and the enhancement of the interactions between medical school students and faculty. The presence of a caring, compassionate, and collaborative learning environment serves as positive reinforcement to prospective physicians of the desirability of such qualities in the doctor-patient relationship”. Dr. Gaffney won the award from the IUSM in 2004 and, thus, is not eligible for the honor this year.
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 1 month ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 1 month ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 3 months ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 3 months ago