Join us at the Center for Bioethics this Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. for this event. Dr. Kloiber will address a number of critical ethical and policy issues in international health and health research, including: global efforts in TB resistance, health and human rights, and the next revisions to the Declaration of Helsinki.
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 day ago
- Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00-3:00 p.m. Glick Eye Institute-103 1 week ago
- Monday, June 12 - 12:00 noon - "Ethical Issues Raised by Pervasive Health Data Sharing" - T.J., Kasperbauer, Ph.D. - HITS Building 3139 2 weeks ago
- Jane Hartsock, JD., Asst. Professor, Medical Humanities will present "Authorship: What's old is new again" on Thursday, June 1 at 12:00 pm 1 month ago
- On May 19, Dr. Michael J. Barry will present Early Detection of Prostate Cancer, 2017: Let Well-Informed Men Help Decide. 304 Emerson Hall 1 month ago