Join us at the Center for Bioethics this Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. for this event. Dr. Kloiber will address a number of critical ethical and policy issues in international health and health research, including: global efforts in TB resistance, health and human rights, and the next revisions to the Declaration of Helsinki.
- The IU Center for Bioethics is hosting three speakers in the next month to discuss ethics related to precision heal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- TREATs presentation on today at 1:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for The Right To Try Act: An Overview and Update" by Jane H… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett has been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett hsa been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Dr. Bill Tierney will speak on Friday, Feb. 9, 2-3 PM, on: “An Ethical Approach to Healthcare through Focusing o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago