The Indiana University Center for Bioethics was established on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) in July 2001. The Center’s mission is to provide leadership to advance the academic and public understanding of bioethics; to inform the development of social and public policy in health, research, and related fields; and to provide support for the provision of ethics services at Indiana University hospitals. The Center will fulfill its mission through research, education, and service as a university-wide entity.
- Please join us on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for "Culturally Competent Research." The presen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Little by Little: Lessons from a Global Health Administrative Research Partnership - Oct. 10, 12:00 noon RO121- AMPATH Research Network Admn 1 month ago
- Dr. Peter H. Schwartz, IU Center for Bioethics will serve as a panelist at the PCORI) Workshop on Thursday, October 26 at University Tower. 1 month ago
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 3 months ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 3 months ago