The Indiana University Center for Bioethics was established on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) in July 2001. The Center’s mission is to provide leadership to advance the academic and public understanding of bioethics; to inform the development of social and public policy in health, research, and related fields; and to provide support for the provision of ethics services at Indiana University hospitals. The Center will fulfill its mission through research, education, and service as a university-wide entity.
- Wednesday, August 23 - TREATs presentation - "Community Consent in Emergency Medicine Research - Jack Hosty - 1:00 p.m. - HITS 3139 1 week ago
- Seminar: How will we train tomorrow's health leaders? Suzanne M. Babich,DrPh, MS - August 8 @ 12:00 noon - Rotary Building Room 121 2 weeks ago
- @SenToddYoung - Please oppose the Senate health care bill. Work with Democrats to fix Affordable Care Act 1 month ago
- Dr. Kim Quaid will present "Research Misconduct" on June 29, from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. in Center for Bioethics Conference Room, HITS 3139. 1 month ago
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 month ago