The Indiana University Center for Bioethics was established on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) in July 2001. The Center’s mission is to provide leadership to advance the academic and public understanding of bioethics; to inform the development of social and public policy in health, research, and related fields; and to provide support for the provision of ethics services at Indiana University hospitals. The Center will fulfill its mission through research, education, and service as a university-wide entity.
- The IU Center for Bioethics is hosting three speakers in the next month to discuss ethics related to precision heal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- TREATs presentation on today at 1:00 p.m. in HITS 3139 for The Right To Try Act: An Overview and Update" by Jane H… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett has been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Center Business Manager Gary Brackett hsa been named one of United Way of Central Indiana's 100 Heroes because of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Dr. Bill Tierney will speak on Friday, Feb. 9, 2-3 PM, on: “An Ethical Approach to Healthcare through Focusing o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago