The Indiana University Center for Bioethics was established on the campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) in July 2001. The Center’s mission is to provide leadership to advance the academic and public understanding of bioethics; to inform the development of social and public policy in health, research, and related fields; and to provide support for the provision of ethics services at Indiana University hospitals. The Center will fulfill its mission through research, education, and service as a university-wide entity.
- Author Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00 p.m. 103 Glick Eye Inst. 1 day ago
- Alice Dreger, Ph.D. will present "A Key Limitation and Danger of the Electronic Health Record (EHR)" 2:00-3:00 p.m. Glick Eye Institute-103 1 week ago
- Monday, June 12 - 12:00 noon - "Ethical Issues Raised by Pervasive Health Data Sharing" - T.J., Kasperbauer, Ph.D. - HITS Building 3139 2 weeks ago
- Jane Hartsock, JD., Asst. Professor, Medical Humanities will present "Authorship: What's old is new again" on Thursday, June 1 at 12:00 pm 1 month ago
- On May 19, Dr. Michael J. Barry will present Early Detection of Prostate Cancer, 2017: Let Well-Informed Men Help Decide. 304 Emerson Hall 1 month ago